Saturday, 31 January 2015

We will always have Paris

The time that we spent in Paris was a lot less packed than a typical trip is with my family. Unfortunately the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks occurred the day that we arrived, and so the city was thrown into chaos during the time that we were there - no one was quite sure not was going on.

However, in the typical fashion of my family, we continued our trip. Our first day in Paris consisted of a walk down the Champes Ellyse and a trip around the ferris wheel, while we spend the second day up the Eiffel Tower and I played homage to my makeup/ skincare obsession with a visit to City Pharma, the best French pharmacy in the world.






After the Eiffel Tower, we went to the most amazing French Pharmacy and then Dad and I went to get pizza for dinner. The lift was quite small, but we managed to make it work...


Well, only just.


After an amazing almost 3 weeks with my wonderful family, it was time to say goodbye to Dad and Michael as they went to ski in France, with us girls returning to London. I wasn't quite the sobbing mess I expected I would be, but it was still sad...see you in 6 months!


I hope you have enjoyed this incredibly photo heavy blogpost. Paris was absolutely stunning and I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment