Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Tower of London, Abbey Road, Shopping

We spent the next day in London doing more touristy things, including visiting the Tower of London, shopping and going to Abbey Road (once I get sent those photos I will upload them here). In the evening we went to Covent Garden with my cousins from Melbourne - it was so lovely to see both of them (dinner and the ice cream that followed weren't too shabby either). Unfortunately I didn't get too many photographs at the Tower of London as they had quite strict photography rules in a lot of the rooms, however I can say that if you get the chance to see the crown jewels kept there I would definitely recommend it. Absolutely stunning. Here are some quick photos I managed to shoot during the day.

Abbey Road Studios
The ceiling of the ice cream parlour - not too bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment