Turning 20 was never going to be the highlight of my life (goodbye teenage years, hello responsibility) until I found out that I was doing the Harry Potter Studio Tour on that day. I waited for it with eager anticipation, and I was definitely not disappointed. Unfortunately I haven't been able to transfer some of the photos from my camera onto my laptop yet (including from dinner), and so these are all from my phone, but enjoy them none the less. Eat your heart out Disneyland, this was truly the happiest place on earth.
A quick selfie in the Mirror of Erised
Enjoying a quiet butterbeer
And finally, the finale - the Hogwarts Castle. I've loved the Harry Potter books and movies ever since I first experienced them, and to see this in the flesh...well, I cried (apparently people have fainted before so it's cool). It was absolutely incredible.
The little birthday cake that my family made for me was so cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment