On the evening of the 17th of April, I headed into London to see my cousin Taryn who lives there, as well as my grandma, Auntry Shelia, Uncle Brian and another cousin Alicia. After not having seen family for so long, it was wonderful to catch up with them. We went out to dinner at Jamie's 15 and it was delicious - I had gnocchi, and then a hazelnut icecream sandwich. So good. Taryn, Alicia and I spent the evening at a bar in Shoreditch, before heading out to The Shoreditch, a bar/ club. Such a fun night.
The next day, we walked through London and along the South Bank. Alicia hadn't been to London before and so it was lovely being able to tourist with her. Here are some photographs from our day!
That evening, we had Chinese takeaway for dinner and an early night. Alicia and I spent the next day exploring Oxford Street (I also introduced her to the delights of Pret for lunch) before we headed back to meet with my aunt and Grandma at the train station.
No comments:
Post a Comment