When I opened the door of my new room on the 14th of January, I was a little bit terrified to say the least. Hearing horror stories about size and cleanliness, I was expecting a shoebox with questionable stains on the walls and not much else. Instead, I got a clean, decently sized room that I was very happy to make my own little space while I lived in Brighton.
There's not much to say about it as I mostly posted this to remember what my room was like, but I thought I'd share it with anyone who was interested. The scariest thing that happened in here was the wasp who took my open window as an invitation to visit; the most exciting thing was opening a box from home, and the best thing to happen in this room was the countless chats and laughs I had with my beautiful exchange friends.
And yes, that is a poster of the royal family. It's meant to be ironic. (I may have also bought a key chain).
No comments:
Post a Comment